“It takes great courage to show up fully – despite your flaws, the mistakes, you’ve made or the mistakes you’ll make along the way – when you do, you’ll amaze even yourself.“
– Sudiksha Joshi, PhD
- Gain clarity on what you want to do in life?
- Build a strong community that’s always there to support and accept you for who you are?
- Start a business/project that lights you up?
- Live a life that does not box you in but rather allows you to expand and have the flexibility to Forge Your Way Forward?
This site started out as a personal space for me to explore more of myself.
Now, it is a space to help you uncover and connect all the seemingly disconnected ideas and parts of your life.
I hope contents of this site inspires you enough to give yourself the permission to think bigger and bolder and Forge Your Way Forward today and in the future, a future that is uncertain and full of possibilities.
It's been exactly one year. One year from September 29, 2018. One year from my 38th birthday. One year since leaving my job working as a Data Engineer. It’s been a year. "So what have you been up to?" I get this question often. Such a tough question to answer. And yet...
My heart thumping, my palms sweating, and my voice shaking, I stood before over a dozen people for my first Toastmaster Speech, my Ice Breaker Speech. “I am Sudiksha Joshi. I am an Introvert, and all my life I’ve felt that I did not belong.” I felt I didn’t belong in...
It had been over three months since I had moved over a thousand miles to be closer to our extended family and left a temporary but a very fulfilling job behind. After the early excitement of a couple of early interviews had fizzled out, there had been a long silence...
I can't believe that it's been over a decade that I lost my mom. Her memories continue to pop-up every so often. As Mother's Day is celebrated all over the world, her thoughts have taken a strong hold. There's pain, a sense of emptiness, guilt, anger,... and love and...
Sudiksha Joshi, PhD
Learning advocate | Life coach | Blogger
I am Sudiksha Joshi, a Learning Advocate. My mission is to empower youths and young at hearts who feel lost in the traditional ways of achieving success to think bigger & bolder and forge their own way forward. I work with:
- Students who are confused about which path to take
- Professionals who want to change their career or start a project on the side but are unsure of how to go about it
- Parents and Teachers who want to empower themselves to be able to help the kids under their care empower themselves.
My clients go from feeling overwhelmed with their situation to feeling empowered to move forward and take actions with deliberate intentions.