“It takes great courage to show up fully – despite your flaws, the mistakes, you’ve made or the mistakes you’ll make along the way – when you do, you’ll amaze even yourself.”
– Sudiksha Joshi, PhD
- Gain clarity on what you want to do in life?
- Build a strong community that’s always there to support and accept you for who you are?
- Start a business/project that lights you up?
- Live a life that does not box you in but rather allows you to expand and have the flexibility to Forge Your Way Forward?
This site started out as a personal space for me to explore more of myself.
Now, it is a space to help you uncover and connect all the seemingly disconnected ideas and parts of your life.
I hope contents of this site inspires you enough to give yourself the permission to think bigger and bolder and Forge Your Way Forward today and in the future, a future that is uncertain and full of possibilities.
Yesterday, I cried. Then, I shared this post on my Facebook Page and on a few of the Facebook Groups where I show up more and have built a virtual community. Here's what I posted: I cried today. I felt nauseous and my body quivered, encouraging me to cry. So, I...read more
How do you Thrive in a Volatile Economy? Career and Life Advice from a 6-Figure Copywriter and Business Coach, Tepsii
You can also listen to this interview via iTunes, on the go: What do you do when you fail? What do you do when you see success after success? And, what do you do when you don't quite know the way ahead? These were a few of the questions I had when I approached to...read more
Sudiksha Joshi, PhD
Learning advocate | Life coach | Blogger
I am Sudiksha Joshi, a Learning Advocate. My mission is to empower youths and young at hearts who feel lost in the traditional ways of achieving success to think bigger & bolder and forge their own way forward. I work with:
- Students who are confused about which path to take
- Professionals who want to change their career or start a project on the side but are unsure of how to go about it
- Parents and Teachers who want to empower themselves to be able to help the kids under their care empower themselves.
My clients go from feeling overwhelmed with their situation to feeling productive.