This webpage started out as a personal space for finding more of myself without even realizing it.
It also became a space for sharing what inspired me with the hope that these resources would also inspire you and help you on your own personalized path of learning and living your life.
So, here’s a post that summarizes what this site has helped me gain if you are curious.
Mostly, here’s what I hope this site does for you:
- Inspire you to share your own thoughts, feelings, and learnings
- Find more of who YOU REALLY ARE!
- Learn new ways of providing value to others
- Build self-confidence
- Ask the right questions to help you learn and find the support you need (you may not even realize how finding the right support is going to change your life for the better!)
When you read the posts and other resources here,
- Read it to inspire you.
- Read it and think of someone who needs to read this.
- Find someone who you can offer support to.
- Find someone who you can reach out for help.
- And find your own tribe of people to RISE!
Sudiksha Joshi, Ph.D. is a learning advocate, blogger, life coach, and founder of WeArealwaysLearning.com. With a Ph.D. in Natural Resource Economics, she loves to discover why people make the decisions that they make in their lives. She has worked in the not-for-profit, academic and corporate sectors, and is now on a journey to chart her life on her own terms and help others do the same.
Sudiksha is a self-proclaimed “resource junkie”. She taps into her natural curiosity and ability to identify strengths to help students and those in transition find their path from feeling lost in the traditional ways of achieving success to charting their own path. She is on a mission to empower individuals, including her own curious daughter, to become informed and active learners, and to own their unique journey to successful lives and careers. Her work has been published in Huffington Post, Thrive Global, Medium and LinkedIn.